This new version comes with new and cool functionality like:
– Adapted to Android 2.2 (Froyo), now you can put QuiteSleep into SDcard.
– Four different ways to configure who can be blocked, this include:
- Block all.
- Block only blocked contacts.
- Block unknown.
- Block unknown and blocked contacts.
– Two different ways to block an incoming call:
- Silent the incoming call.
- Hang up (reject) the incoming call.
– Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
I have been working hard this last month to improve my app.
I want to give thanks to all people who have contacted with me to give me advice, congratulations, reviews, bugs informs, etc. this new version is yours too!!!
As I’ve said this new version of QuiteSleep is in the Android Market since 02/28/2011 and in the project website with all new code, documentation, etc.
Remember, QuiteSleep is completely FLOSS (Free/Libre Open Source Software) under GNU GPLv3 license.
I hope you like this new version!!!
See you my friends!!!